Product video creation
Product Presentation Video Services
We create product videos that work. Whether you're selling on your website, Amazon, in-store, or at a launch, we can help you with a video that drives sales.
worth a thousand sales
TYPICAL CREATIVE INGREDIENTS IN A PRODUCT VIDEO
1. CREATIVE APPROACH TO PRODUCT VIDEO
There are many creative approaches we can take when it comes to producing a product video. Our creative teams will respond creatively to your brief and develop ideas that meet your key marketing and brand objectives.
2. CONTEXT AND FRAMEWORK
Setting your product video in a “real world” context or a more abstract “virtual environment” will yield different results. We can shoot on location in a “lifestyle” setting that helps make the product's benefits tangible. Alternatively, you can opt for a green screen or studio shoot, which gives you the opportunity to introduce different backgrounds, animations, texts and animated graphics.
3. WORK WITH PRESENTERS WHEN SHOOTING PRODUCT VIDEOS
It is often important to humanize your product video.This can be achieved by using a presenter or voice-over narrator.Casting is key to getting the right tone for your video and your brand.A presenter is an engaging way to guide the viewer through the features and benefits of the product in a natural and easy to follow manner.
4. WHAT ABOUT ANIMATION?
Animation and explanation videos have the power to make your product more tangible and bring to life abstract or complex concepts that would otherwise be impossible to convey. This is perfect for non-tangible products such as software, cloud-based services or internal biological or chemical interactions with pharmaceuticals or medical products.The animation can even be used to create cross-sections of your product, breaking it down into its components to show its inner workings.
EXAMPLES OF PRODUCT VIDEOS
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF CREATING PRODUCT VIDEOS
CONTEXTUALIZE YOUR PRODUCTS WHILE BUILDING BRAND IDENTITY
Video allows you to contextualize your product by demonstrating it in real-life situations.Not only does this allow you to show your product in action, but it also gives you the opportunity to illustrate the main benefits it brings to the end user.Video also allows you to truly express your brand identity through sets, props, scripts, color palette and a host of other stylistic and design elements.
CONTROL THE COMPLEXITY OF YOUR PRODUCT VIDEO
Whether it's conveying feature highlights or an in-depth review, product videos give you the ability to control the level of detail and messaging around your product.By using a variety of techniques tailored to the style of your product video, such as slow motion, live footage, animation and on-screen text, you can create content as specialized or as broad in its appeal as you need it to be.
PHOTO AND VIDEO PACKS
As a film production company, we can also combine stills during the video shoot, adding extra value and taking advantage of the shooting setup.This could give you extra assets, with a range of professional shots that you can use in your online and offline marketing.We can also produce 360˚ video packshots, helping to drive e-commerce sales and create a more experiential online retail experience.
PRODUCT VIDEO WORKS ACROSS A RANGE OF MARKETING CHANNELS
The variety of platforms and potential uses for product videos during the market activation phase is enormous.From staff training to online video banner ads, you can create a reusable and versatile resource with a long shelf life.You can even create a modular format around your product videos, allowing you to use platforms like YouTube or a custom microsite where users can browse your products and see them in action.
“ATTENTIONS” AND CONSIDERATIONS WHEN CREATING PRODUCT VIDEOS
There are many factors to consider in the planning and creation stages of a product film.
- What is the purpose of your product video? Are you trying to sell your product or are you talking more specifically about its functionality and what it can do? Before presenting your product as the “solution”, we first need to define the “problem”
- Are you targeting a captive audience or are you trying to hook the casual browser with a compelling and exciting film? This can have a significant impact on the marketing channels we target in the activation phase.
- How complex do you need to be and how will you present more abstract or technical information without turning your audience away? Is your audience tech-savvy or do you need to explain things in simple terms?
- If you're going to use a presenter, should you go with your own staff or hire a professional? If you decide to use a non-professional, how comfortable are they in front of a camera? The last thing you want is a case of daytime jitters.
- It is important to pay attention to the runtime of the product video. Consider who is watching and in what setting. If it's too long, you risk people disconnecting you. You should also avoid overloading the viewer with too much information in a short period of time, as this can be equally off-putting.
- Our production team a can control a lot of things, but they can't control the weather. If we are going to tour outside, it will become an important factor. The time of year we shoot will also be an important consideration for things like lighting and daylight hours.
- No one knows your product better than you do So while we don't expect you to do the script yourself, it can help save you a lot of time and money if you can write a draft script that we can then edit and refine to fit the overall tone of the product video.
- Will you need additional photographs during the shoot? If this is the case, it is important to factor this into the budget and to allow enough time for our photographer to take a good number of shots.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO START YOUR VIDEO PRODUCT PRODUCTION PROJECT WITH US?
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM
We will contact you as soon as we receive your message